Pharmaceutical Health Services
Lucenta Pharmaceuticals has been working for the development, welfare, improvement of socio-economic codition of society and upliftment of the slum residents. We have achieved number of targets and still working on various issues to achieve further targets.
Lucenta Pharmaceuticals partnered with Indian Charitable Foundation Our small scale grassroots level health projects work to improve health outcomes in a wide range of areas through community education and applied research. We are committed to preventive healthcare, ending preventable child and maternal deaths, promote intake of nutritious food, and protecting communities from infectious diseases.
The social determinants like knowledge, attitudes, social and cultural norms, and behaviors too play an important role in health at the individual, family, and community levels. These social and behavior change interventions, complement and enhance the role played by accessible public health services, Female health workers visited expecting mothers and children below the age of five years to ensure proper nutritional intake, ante and post natal care and complete immunization coverage.
Some of the goals of the Lucenta Pharmaceuticals are :
• awareness and extension of public health system and preventive medicine and first aid care in rural area
• work to integrates innovative science-based solutions and partnerships that increase capacity to achieve
three interrelated goals:
i) protecting rural public health by preventing the outbreak of emerging diseases, and
ii) safeguarding ecosystems by promoting conservation
iii) harness the potential of traditional community based preventative healthcare
• reducing spread of infections and the diseases via biosphere focused activities, food and nutrition
security and sustainable resources, without removing us from the comforts we have been accustomed to
• linkage of existing public health system with the community based healthcare
• promote linkages between kitchen gardens, healthy diet, nutrition and wellness
• support traditional midwifery and greater healthcare needs of young women and adolescent girls
• promotion of understand of environmental health
• Increase the health habits and behavior of families
• Strengthen their confidence in government services
• Supplement and energize the government’s rural healthcare program for improving the delivery of primary
community health services to improve health outcomes
• Respond to basic needs of the people through education, training and services
• Organize mobile health teams to regularly visit and provide health services to marginalized communities and
mobilizing the un-served or marginalised communities to participate in responding to their identified
• To promote research all over the world to curb health hazards.
• To encourage continuing educational programmes on accurate information on diagnosis and treatment of